Skip to main content



Every year, I pray and ask Jesus to whisper a promise into my heart to end the year with and another to start the new year with. 2014 brought me a lot of challenges. My faith was stretched into new heights and I am very thankful for it all.

Thank you, God for a year filled with trials, joys, sorrows, triumphs and most of all grace. I leave this year knowing that no weapon formed against me shall ever prosper and that no matter what You are faithful and bigger than any giant in this lifetime.

Thank You for the challenges that have been a true blessing in my life, even when I didn't see it. I praise Your name, simply because you are worthy of praise. I continue to run the race into 2015 with a New Hope and vision, praising You along the way. Have Your way, Your will be done, my Jesus ... truly Your promises are refreshing to my heart and soul and without You, I couldn't be half the woman You've created me to be. Amen.

Be encouraged in this New Year and remember that there is nothing too big, too insignificant or too hard for God! Remember that His ways are not our ways, His thoughts are not our thoughts, His. Are. Better. 

My Abba Daddys promise in closing 2014 is in the book of Joel 2:25 I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten. Thank You God for every trial and joy. Goodbye 2014! Here's to a New Hope in 2015!

My 2015 promise from Him is in Psalm 65:11.



Happy New Year!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Years Blessed

Today, I get to celebrate 50 years of life! Praise God!  I made it into the 50 club!  We’ve all had days (and maybe even years) when life just doesn’t seem to be going our way! I’ve had long seasons of life where I felt like nothing was working and everything was out of whack, and I’ve had frustrating days where I just can’t seem to get anything accomplished. But... This morning I rejoiced in the company of my loving family. They knew my heart was especially tender this birthday because it is a milestone and I am missing my Dad. I would love to receive his call and hear his raspy voice sing into my heart, to have him hug me tight, and to read one of his loving and heartfelt bday cards one more time, but the reality is that I am not going to. But I Praise God that I have the hope of heaven. And as my beautiful family woke me up with balloons, birthday cards, hugs and kisses, and prayed over me, I was quickly reminded that no matter what our circumstances are -- I get to l

My Trip to Wal-Mart Turns Into A Personal Touch From Jesus

I wanted to share an experience I had today as an encouragement to you, that God is always listening to our heart and speaks to us in many different ways. Today, as I'm walking and praying, headed towards my van at Wal-Marts parking lot, this beautiful, joyful looking, yellow butterfly begins flying around me a few times. Shortly thereafter, I begin to specifically pray for the Holy Spirit to confirm certain heart concerned prayers I've been praying over; to include His infinite wisdom, direction and strength upon me.  I prayed, Lord, would You kindly have this beautiful yellow, joyful, looking butterfly fly its way back towards me again. Thank You Abba. Amen. It's like I needed a sign. You know what I mean? Ever been there? Sometimes you just need a double dosage of the Holy Spirit. So anyway, I drive off, still praying and as I come to the red stop light, guess who flies right in front of my windshield? I mean literally in front of me, circling around with it

Unbroken

Today, I finally got to see the movie, "Unbroken" with my friend, Jo Ann. This movie, touched my heart in a special and profound way. I left the theater wanting to lift up a block of wood, put it over my head and scream from the bottom of my lungs! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  Here's the thing, we will always face trials, it's part of growing in our faith. And there may be times, you wonder how much longer Lord? But try to find the joy in your trials, because God is in control. I love true story films, especially faith based ones. Such a refreshment to my spirit of who God is. He is, a loving God who forgives, saves, heals, comforts, provides, equips and so many other things. When you may feel like He's not working in your situation, He really is, because He's faithful. I enjoy to see the end of the movies, where they show the true identities of the persons the film was created from. Mr. Louie Zamperini, was a great example of not giving up. I'm pe