Skip to main content

You. Are. Loved. More. Than. You. Know.





You. Are. Loved. More. Than. You. Know. 

Have you ever felt unloved? Rejected? Dismissed? When that happens, its most probable we're not receiving God's true infinite love and we've taken our eyes off of Him. God created us to love. He wants for us to build and not tear down. We love because God loved us first (1 John 4:19).


God loves you. He loves me. He loves us with a great deep love. Remember what happened on Good Friday and hold on to the fact that when Jesus died for our sins, He rose again and left us our helper, the Holy Spirit. Without the Holy Spirit we wouldn't have the strength we need in our times of weakness. Any addiction, relationship, circumstance.. Nothing has power over the power that is within us. 


Lord, I pray we stay mindful that there is NO greater love than Yours. Jesus, pour into us today! Keep us steadfast in Your word. Embrace our hearts with You. Father, convict us in our sin, because You love us too much, not to. Oh! How You Love us! Thank You for being faithful and true and Lord, I pray we all remember the day when we publicly declared for you You to come into our hearts and reign in our lives. May we be radical for You and desire to be in the Holy of Holies with You, despite of any mockery when we fall short. In all we do, may we never lose sight that it's all about YOU! All the glory is for You. Thank You for the Cross. Thank you for Your love. Thank You for setting us apart and calling us Yours. In Jesus most powerful and precious name, I pray, Amen!


Let's be encourage to continue to love first. Love wins every time ♥

#weareloved#jesusistheonlyway #ohhowhelovesus #thereisnotgreaterlove#weneedjesusdaily #callouttohim #heswaiting #hesagentleman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Years Blessed

Today, I get to celebrate 50 years of life! Praise God!  I made it into the 50 club!  We’ve all had days (and maybe even years) when life just doesn’t seem to be going our way! I’ve had long seasons of life where I felt like nothing was working and everything was out of whack, and I’ve had frustrating days where I just can’t seem to get anything accomplished. But... This morning I rejoiced in the company of my loving family. They knew my heart was especially tender this birthday because it is a milestone and I am missing my Dad. I would love to receive his call and hear his raspy voice sing into my heart, to have him hug me tight, and to read one of his loving and heartfelt bday cards one more time, but the reality is that I am not going to. But I Praise God that I have the hope of heaven. And as my beautiful family woke me up with balloons, birthday cards, hugs and kisses, and prayed over me, I was quickly reminded that no matter what our circumstances are -- I get to l

My Trip to Wal-Mart Turns Into A Personal Touch From Jesus

I wanted to share an experience I had today as an encouragement to you, that God is always listening to our heart and speaks to us in many different ways. Today, as I'm walking and praying, headed towards my van at Wal-Marts parking lot, this beautiful, joyful looking, yellow butterfly begins flying around me a few times. Shortly thereafter, I begin to specifically pray for the Holy Spirit to confirm certain heart concerned prayers I've been praying over; to include His infinite wisdom, direction and strength upon me.  I prayed, Lord, would You kindly have this beautiful yellow, joyful, looking butterfly fly its way back towards me again. Thank You Abba. Amen. It's like I needed a sign. You know what I mean? Ever been there? Sometimes you just need a double dosage of the Holy Spirit. So anyway, I drive off, still praying and as I come to the red stop light, guess who flies right in front of my windshield? I mean literally in front of me, circling around with it