Skip to main content

My Husband and God's Faithfulness!





It's not his Birthday or Fathers Day, but tonight I just wanted to write about this man, I call my husband. His name is Hamilton Franco and while we drive one another crazy at times, I love him!

This November, Hamilton and I will celebrate ten years together and this past April 7th we celebrated eight years of marriage. My husband truly does have a big heart!! He loves God, our beautiful kids and his wifey " Yours Truly". He's not perfect, but he's no quitter either. He'll fight the good fight for the Christian faith, taking hold of his everlasting life to which he's been called to serve us and others. He's committed to provide for us, he helps me around the house and my most treasured blessing of all is his attention to our kids and desire to teach them about our Heavenly Father.

I'm thankful for the gift of prayer, the power that it has and the work of the Holy Spirit. On Saturday, I got to come alongside of my husband and witness God use him in a BIG WAY. I've never heard the Spirit teach through my hubbys lips, so it was such a proud moment for me. He shared about the love of Jesus and living hope to many hurting hearts at a funeral. He challenged them to think of what kind of legacy were they building to leave behind. He reminded them that life is but a vapor and because tomorrow is not promised, we need to make amends with broken relationships and forgive. The words were eloquent with a calm and peaceful delivery. I've never been more proud! We both know it was all God, because boiiii were we both nervous! Lol!

We've gone through alot in eight years, we've hurt one another and there were times I wanted to give up. But the Holy Spirit wouldn't let me and my accountability prayed for me and kept me, accountable to God's Word. Our marriage isn't perfect, nor will it be. We need God every second of every day of our lives. We don't know what our future holds, but we know who holds our future and God's word promises us that He will never leave us nor forsake us. So, we plan our days, while God directs our steps into His perfect will for us as a family. All for Gods Glory.

I'll close with this... God is Faithful! and the POWER OF PRAYER is REAL!!! There is power in the name of Jesus!! There's nothing too hard for God! He's God!! All we need to do is be ObeDIEnt to Him. We need to seek God 1st, above everything and everyone, even our spouses! #matthew6:33

God bless our marriages!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Years Blessed

Today, I get to celebrate 50 years of life! Praise God!  I made it into the 50 club!  We’ve all had days (and maybe even years) when life just doesn’t seem to be going our way! I’ve had long seasons of life where I felt like nothing was working and everything was out of whack, and I’ve had frustrating days where I just can’t seem to get anything accomplished. But... This morning I rejoiced in the company of my loving family. They knew my heart was especially tender this birthday because it is a milestone and I am missing my Dad. I would love to receive his call and hear his raspy voice sing into my heart, to have him hug me tight, and to read one of his loving and heartfelt bday cards one more time, but the reality is that I am not going to. But I Praise God that I have the hope of heaven. And as my beautiful family woke me up with balloons, birthday cards, hugs and kisses, and prayed over me, I was quickly reminded that no matter what our circumstances are -- I get to l

My Trip to Wal-Mart Turns Into A Personal Touch From Jesus

I wanted to share an experience I had today as an encouragement to you, that God is always listening to our heart and speaks to us in many different ways. Today, as I'm walking and praying, headed towards my van at Wal-Marts parking lot, this beautiful, joyful looking, yellow butterfly begins flying around me a few times. Shortly thereafter, I begin to specifically pray for the Holy Spirit to confirm certain heart concerned prayers I've been praying over; to include His infinite wisdom, direction and strength upon me.  I prayed, Lord, would You kindly have this beautiful yellow, joyful, looking butterfly fly its way back towards me again. Thank You Abba. Amen. It's like I needed a sign. You know what I mean? Ever been there? Sometimes you just need a double dosage of the Holy Spirit. So anyway, I drive off, still praying and as I come to the red stop light, guess who flies right in front of my windshield? I mean literally in front of me, circling around with it

Unbroken

Today, I finally got to see the movie, "Unbroken" with my friend, Jo Ann. This movie, touched my heart in a special and profound way. I left the theater wanting to lift up a block of wood, put it over my head and scream from the bottom of my lungs! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  Here's the thing, we will always face trials, it's part of growing in our faith. And there may be times, you wonder how much longer Lord? But try to find the joy in your trials, because God is in control. I love true story films, especially faith based ones. Such a refreshment to my spirit of who God is. He is, a loving God who forgives, saves, heals, comforts, provides, equips and so many other things. When you may feel like He's not working in your situation, He really is, because He's faithful. I enjoy to see the end of the movies, where they show the true identities of the persons the film was created from. Mr. Louie Zamperini, was a great example of not giving up. I'm pe